Tarte Normande - Pear Tartlette
A layer of pears or apples are baked in a pastry made entirely of butter after being covered in a creamy custard. The inclusion of Calvados, an apple brandy, and ground almonds give the tarte an exquisite aroma, distinguishing it among tarts. Warm scents of pears, vanilla and almonds.
About Your Candle:
- All-Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton Wick, free of lead, zinc, and other metals
- Premium, Clean Fragrance Oils
- Vegan, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Inspired by France and Hand Poured in Small Batches in NY
How to Care for Your Candle:
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Lighting. Do this each time you use your candle to avoid large flames and soot.
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time.
- Stop Burning Your Candle When There Is 1/2" of Wax Remaining. Please recycle your glass vessel.
- Keep Candle Away From Combustibles, Pets, and Children
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving the room.
- Follow the included Candle Care Card instructions for a safe, enjoyable experience.