L'Originale - Sea Salt and Lily
The fertile farms and sweeping greenscapes are just as dominant in the Norman landscape as the sea and rugged cliffs. This fragrance begins with water, salt and roses and wafts to a light citrus before ending with bottom notes of seashells, orange blossoms, magnolias, and a hint of jasmine. It is a tribute to both the saline air and the rich pastures of the region.
About Your Candle:
- All-Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton Wick, free of lead, zinc, and other metals
- Premium, Clean Fragrance Oils
- Vegan, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Inspired by France and Hand Poured in Small Batches in NY
How to Care for Your Candle:
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Lighting. Do this each time you use your candle to avoid large flames and soot.
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time.
- Stop Burning Your Candle When There Is 1/2" of Wax Remaining. Please recycle your glass vessel.
- Keep Candle Away From Combustibles, Pets, and Children
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving the room.
- Follow the included Candle Care Card instructions for a safe, enjoyable experience.