Lamb Merguez from Gourmand
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS IN NYC AND SOME NEW JERSEY COUNTIES.
Probably one of the greatest French classics: the sausage! Try the ones from Gourmand, and see for yourself the difference. Add a touch of je ne sais quoi to your cooking with these delicious sausages.
A spicy Northern African sausage all-natural lamb flavored with garlic, sumac, fennel, cumin and chili pepper. Frozen (6 units per package).
- Harissa (red chili pepper, red bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, vinegar salt)
Content and How To Preserve
- Frozen in original packaging, 250-day shelf life.
- Once thawed, 10-day shelf life.
- Delivered uncooked.
- Typically served grilled or fried.
- If you are cooking your sausages on the pan, we recommend boiling the sausages slightly (no more than 4 minutes) before browning them in the pan.
- Pan-fry these for 10 minutes in a frying pan. Serve with fragrant baked pilaf rice, topped with a yoghurt and cucumber sauce.
Gourmand brings the world's finest flavors to your table. Frozen Mushrooms • Dried Mushrooms • Prepared Cuisine • Prepared Truffles• Truffle Oils • Sausages • Pates
All Gourmand charcuterie products are made the artisanal way according to Authentic French recipes.