CRISTEL knives by Marttiini Marttiini, the benchmark brand when it comes to top of the range hunting and fishing knives, has teamed up with CRISTEL to offer you a collection of premium quality knives.
Manufactured in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL knives by Marttiini boast unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen (Germany), these knives offer a perfect balance for precision cutting, and a unique knife edge. They certainly offer the best value for money on the market!
- Utility knife 7"
- Chef's knife 6.5"
- Paring knife 3.5"
- Handle made from polyacetal, a material which is durable, rigid and easy to maintain
- Modern and sleek design
- Perfectly balanced knives
- Unrivalled cutting precision
- Precise and quality finish for a long lifespan
- Supplied with a protective holder
- 1.4116 grade stainless steel from Solingen. Not suitable for use in a dishwasher