Malongo Bio Equitable La Tierra
- Harmonious, Delicious Coffee With The Fullness Of The Aromas That It Exhales. An Exceptional Blend Respecting The Earth And The People Who Grow It. Perfect for Drip, Moka and Cold Brew.
- Malongo Was Established In 1934 In Nice, France, Malongo Is Committed To Reaching The Highest Quality Of Coffee By Carefully Tracking The Beans From The Fields To The Cup. The Beans Are Hand-Picked, Naturally Dried And Then Carefully Roasted For Over 20 Minutes To Bring Out The True Finesse Of The Aromas. Whole Bean Coffee Ground Coffee Whole Bean Espresso Espresso Pods Hot Chocolate Tea
- The Great Vintages Of Malongo Ground Coffees Take You On a Discovery of Prestigious Coffee Terroirs. These Coffees Have Been Roasted by Traditional Craftsmanship and Vacuum-Packed for Perfect Preservation of The Aromas. Terroir Is A French Term Used To Describe The Environmental Factors That Affect A Crop's Phenotype, Including Unique Environment Contexts, Farming Practices And A Crop's Specific Growth Habitat. Collectively, These Characteristics Are Said To Have A Character.
- Product Certifications: Organic, Fairtrade
- Specialty: GMO-Free Lactose Free Low Acid Fairtrade Organic