Berlingots Fruity Candy tin box- Angelina Paris
- This package includes 1 Tin of Fruity Hard Candies (100 g.)
- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACT
- Fruity Hard Candies – Sucrose, glucose syrup, acidifier: citric acid, natural flavors, colouring: turmeric (E100), brilliant blue E133 (FD&C Blue n°1), paprika extract (E160c), red beetroot (E162), coating agent: carnauba wax
- Energy value: 1703 kJ / 401 kcal | Fat: 0.5g | of which saturated fatty acids : <0,5g | dont acides gras trans : 0 | Glucides : 0 | dont sucres : 67,5g | Protéines : 0,3g | Sel : 0,04g
- INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Package arrives ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store in a cool, dry place
ABOUT ANGELINA PARIS
The history of the Angelina House dates from the beginning of the 20th century.
At that time, the Austrian confectioner Anton Rumpelmayer arrived in the South of France where he opened several "Rumpelmayer" shops and acquired great notoriety.
Driven by success, Rumpelmayer set out to conquer the French capital. In 1903, he founded with his son René, at 226 rue de Rivoli, a "Angelina" tea room in honor of his daughter-in-law named after him.