Avoir la Pêche - Peach
"Avoir la pêche" literally means to "Have the Peach" or moreso "to have energy" or "to feel lively and in good spirits." This expression is commonly used to describe someone who is full of vitality and enthusiasm, and who approaches life with a positive attitude.
This juicy peach scented candle is an ideal representation of a refreshing ambiance that evokes the fun and carefree spirit of summertime.
Whether you're lounging in the sun or enjoying a night out on the town, this candle would be the perfect finishing touch to your summer escape.
About Your Candle:
- All-Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton Wick, free of lead, zinc, and other metals
- Premium, Clean Fragrance Oils
- Vegan, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Inspired by France and Hand Poured in Small Batches in NY
How to Care for Your Candle:
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Lighting. Do this each time you use your candle to avoid large flames and soot.
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time.
- Stop Burning Your Candle When There Is 1/2" of Wax Remaining. Please recycle your glass vessel.
- Keep Candle Away From Combustibles, Pets, and Children
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving the room.
- Follow the included Candle Care Card instructions