Level 1 "Débutant" - Course Book
In Débutant (Level 1), we learn to introduce ourselves, we go over the basic elements of a French sentence and the present tense conjugations of the most important French verbs.
YOU'RE A DÉBUTANT, IF...
- You took high school French… but don't remember much.
- You can say "Je m'appelle...", but that's about it!
- You have no idea when to use le, la, or li (oh wait, we made that last one up).
- You've spent some time in a French-speaking country but never managed to pick up more than a couple of words.
- Or maybe you live or work with a French speaker, and you're dying to know what they're saying!