Mini French Wink Natural Candles
We are launching our own brand!! Working closely with the best craftswomen that shared our path over the years, we are creating our very own line of essentials!!! The first product of the French Wink collection is a trio of natural mini candles created with our natural wax specialist Melanie Rousselet. French made in New York, those cute candles pay a tribute to Paris, New York and Love, the essence of French Wink.
- Our Fragrance Inspiration for “New York” Feeling : Fall fragrance, gourmand, warm and cozy atmosphere, spices. We chose Spiced Apple. Notes of apple cider with spices (cinnamon, clove, nutmeg) to create a warm and cozy atmosphere yet, full of gourmandises. Available individually
- Fragrance Inspiration for “Paris” Feeling: Light, clean, citrusy, green. We chose Lavender Citrus Two simple notes of lavender and lemon to create a fresh, citrusy and delightful clean fragrance that transport us beyond Paris in South of France where both of our families live. Available individually
- Fragrance Inspiration for “Amour” Feeling : Smoky, woody, sexy. We chose a combination of Dogwoods blossom, Woody and floral “mix” with notes of fig, walnut, violet, pine bark, iris, amber, cedarwood and tonka bean. Available individually
More than just candles they are cute design pieces with their 2oz gold metal tin. The lid guarantees you to protect you candle from dust.
We proudly work with Artisane NYC to use only the best quality of ingredients to make our candles. Our 100% natural wax blend is made in-house with soy and coconut wax. Artisane NYC selectively source our favorite fragrances to be phthalates free. No dyes or any additional chemicals are used in our recipe. Everything is handmade in her atelier in New York City.
- 3 x 2 oz scented candles of each scent
- 100% natural wax, cotton wick & phthalate-free fragrances
- Hand poured in New York City
- Net wt. 3 x 2 oz | 113 g - approx. 15 hours burn time each
- Height: 2" | Diameter: 2.50"
For better use, it is recommended to trimming your wicks with a wick trimmer to 4mm before each use. Burn your candle until the wax is fully melted the first time to avoid tunneling. Our glass jars can easily be cleaned after the candle is fully burned and reused for other purposes such as storage for beauty products or tools.