Emily in Paris: Paris, J'Adore! : The Official Authorized Companion to Emily's Secret Paris
Emily in Paris: Paris, J'Adore! : The Official Authorized Companion to Emily's Secret Paris is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Curated by French Wink
Curated by French Wink
French Wink is the largest curation of high-quality French products, carefully picked by two French expatriates eager to share a slice of their culture with their adopted country.
- Free U.S. shipping over $150 with code FREESHIPPING (not valid with other offers)
- Free returns
The official authorized companion to the much-loved Netflix show Emily in Paris.
Paris, J'Adore! is Emily Cooper's diary about her life in France so far. From leaving her boyfriend in Chicago to starting at marketing firm Savoir in Paris, it reveals all the thrill, fear and confusion Emily experiences as she embarks on her new life. She becomes acquainted not only with French workplace etiquette - the long lunches, the arguments, the determined reluctance to use social media - but also with Gabriel, the hottest chef in town. Some things, though, are beyond comprehension: like why the first floor in a Parisian apartment building is the second floor and the first floor is the ground floor. As the months go by, Emily learns how it's perfectly normal to have a glass of Sancerre for breakfast and how you should never turn up early at work. But more than anything, she learns about love, female friendships, and how exciting it is to step out of your comfort zone in this beautiful and intriguing city.
Paris, J'Adore! is also a guidebook to how to be a Parisian, with tips on fashion, romance, and where to capture the perfect selfie in the City of Lights. Written in Emily's voice, it will contain the following sections:
- Emily's Fashion Paris - all about Emily's favourite outfits and designers - from Cadault to Chanel - as well as tips on what to wear to the beach, where to find the best boutiques, and how to dress like a Parisian;
- Emily's Romantic Paris - the best bridges to kiss and break up on, where you can find the most breathtaking views and the most perfect backstreets, why the magic of the Eiffel Tower twinkling at night is the most intoxicating backdrop to falling in love, and a selection of the most evocative French songs to sing along to;
- Emily's Secret Paris - where Parisians show Emily the real Paris, from the hamman in the Mosquée de Paris to the Atelier des Lumières, and from small independent French cinemas to delightful neighbourhood restaurants;
- Emily's Workplace Paris - how to navigate tensions and emotions in a French boardroom, lunch and coffee break rituals, Sylvie's own version of Savoir's Employee Handbook, and how to teach the French about social media;
- Emily's Escapades from Paris - including the delights of the Champagne region, the sheer glamour of Saint-Tropez and the opulence of the Château de Versailles.
Packed with four-colour photographs, exquisite illustrations and beautiful shots of Paris, Paris, J'Adore! is a hugely desirable gift book for all the fans of the show.
About the Author
Starring Lily Collins and created by Darren Star (Sex and the City) Emily in Paris is one of the most successful series on Netflix. When season 1 was broadcast in October 2020, it was the most popular original comedy on Netflix that year, with 58 million people watching it during its first 28 days. Season 2 was released on Dec. 22, debuting in the Global Netflix Top 10 and topping the list across 94 countries with 107.6 million hours viewed from Dec. 22 to Dec. 26. Season 1 also made the Global Top 10, re-emerging on the list across 53 countries. In 2021, Emily in Paris was nominated for two Golden Globes and two Primetime Emmy Awards.
Netflix renewed the series for Seasons 3 and 4.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.