Spreads - Délices du Luberon (8 flavors available)
Délices du Luberon
Spreads are the perfect ally for a great "apéro" so don't wait and pick your favorite(s)!
We recommend enjoying these delicious spreads on our mini toast or simply pick your favorite bread and toast it!
Les Délices du Luberon started when the Msica family forged a good reputation on the markets of Provence. It was in the family kitchen that the great adventure really began.
Odette, the mother, an emeritus cook, concocts Provencal specialties for the greatest pleasure of those around her. With the support of her sons Eric and Philippe, she decides to market her delicious specialties. This is how products made from olives, olive oils and vegetables join the Msica stalls in the markets of Provence.
Success is immediate! Tapenades and other fresh products appeal to locals as well as tourists in love with Provence. It was under the impetus of Eric and Albert Mayans that the Délices du Luberon factory was created in 1993, which has now become Méditéa, and quickly took on a well-deserved scale.
- Tapenade verte: green tapenade made of green olives and capers.
- Tapenade Noire: black tapenade made of black olives and capers.
- Rouille : mayonnaise made with Espelette Chili Pepper. Perfect with Bouillabaisse!
- Caviar d’aubergine: eggplant caviar made of grilled eggplants and olives.
- Délice d’Artichauts: artichoke spread. Great with white wine.
- Délice d’Anchoiade: anchovy cream. Can also be used as a sauce for a salad or as a dip for crudites and vegetables.
- Aioli: garlic spread. Also pairs perfectly with fish or shrimp!
Ingredients: please check label as ingredients varies from one product to another.
Weight: 3.1 oz/ 90g
Product of France
- Keep refrigerated after opening. We advise consuming the spreads within 72 hours after opening.