Une Journee a la Mer - A Day at the Sea
This scent transports you to a beach in Lower Normandy where you can watch the waves crash against the rocky shore. There are miles of coastline, and while the tide is out, you can unearth treasures like sea glass and shells that are usually hidden by the water and overlooked. The sea's churning here creates a fresh aroma from water, sand, and salt. Citrus and ozone top notes transition into briny sea salt, deep sage, and eucalyptus. Patchouli and teakwood are balanced by a musky finish.
About Your Candle:
- All-Natural Soy Wax
- Cotton Wick, free of lead, zinc, and other metals
- Premium, Clean Fragrance Oils
- Vegan, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Inspired by France and Hand Poured in Small Batches in NY
How to Care for Your Candle:
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Lighting. Do this each time you use your candle to avoid large flames and soot.
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time.
- Stop Burning Your Candle When There Is 1/2" of Wax Remaining. Please recycle your glass vessel.
- Keep Candle Away From Combustibles, Pets, and Children
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving the room.
- Follow the included Candle Care Card instructions for a safe, enjoyable experience.