What do French women and mothers living in the US miss the most about their home country? - Monoprix often comes in the top 3 as well as a real "parapharmacie à la française".
A parapharmacie is the ultimate health and beauty destination with a French touch. It is all about health, beauty, wellness, natural medicines usually in a cosy and safe environment where it smells and feels good to be.
French people are culturally interested in skin care, prevention and beauty routine more than cosmetic treatment. We carefully choose our skin care based on their quality and composition rather than on trends and fashion. We also keep in mind our mother and grandmother advices for skincare tips and brands.
Recently a lot of historical and well known beauty brands innovated and new organic and eco friendly brands emerged.
With all that in mind we tried to gather brands and products that we usually find in “parapharmacies". Over the years we welcomed cosmetic and beauty brands to please and offer a French beauty or healing touch for all the family and all ages. Well known brands that proved their benefits and newly ones who are using mother nature, probiotics in their composition and involves the protection of our environment in their production.
Discover all the brands we support in our French Wink parapharmacie corner that we are willing to expand! A bigger corner in our Chelsea boutique or even better an entire pop-up store in New York to transport you in one of our favorite place in France.
- Alban Muller: Expert in the manufacture of plants extracts and natural cosmetics.
- Beauty Garden: Organic and eco-friendly skincare made with flowers, vegetables and plants from their garden in Auriac, France.
- Biomilk probiotic: Natural, safe probiotic skincare that works with your own skin.
- Dr Claire’s: French doctor manufacturer of baby liniment, an all-in-one natural baby wiping lotion.
- Eau de Cologne: Famous Cologne from France.
- Fragrance with benefits: Specialist in fragrance and cream that smell good and repel mosquitos.
- Karethic: Offering a wide range of cream and healing solution based on Shea butter
- Le petit Marseillais: The famous French and must have shower gel
- Lilly en Provence: Perfume and cream made in south of France from the purest essential oils.
- Mademoiselle Provence: Hand and beauty creams 100% made in Provence
- Môme Care: A brand of wellness for children and teen
- Nutu: A responsible beauty and nutrition brand using Moringa based in New York
- Pachamamaï: the French specialist of vegan and natural solid cosmetic
- Payot: The nearly 100 years brand which has been at women’s sides, at every stage offering skin and body care based on innovative formulas that incorporate the latest scientific advances
- Skinergies: An essential addition to your sun care routine, Skynergies products stimulates your body’s natural sun defense.