Tea Blend - Angelina Paris
- This package includes 1 container of tea:
- Each container includes 100 g. of loose tea
- INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION FACTS
- Angelina’s Special Flavored Tea (Angelina Tea Blend) – Oolong tea, exotic fruit flavors, flower petals, pineapple pieces.
- Energy value: 18 kJ / 5 kcal Fat: 0.2g of which saturated fatty acids: 0g of which trans fatty acids: Carbohydrates: 0.4g of which sugars: 0.4g Protein: 0.3g Salt: 0.01g
- INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- Tea arrives ready to serve
- Upon arrival, store in a cool, dry place
In 1903, the confectioner Antoine Rumpelmayer founded Angelina, which he named after his daughter-in-law. For over a century, the tearoom has built a reputation as a place of sophistication and indulgence. As soon as it opened, Angelina became the place to be among the Parisian aristocracy. Proust and Coco Chanel rubbed shoulders with the biggest names in fashion in Angelina's salons.