Solid shampoo for blond hair - Lamazuna
Brilliant for blonde or light brown hair tones, this solid shampoo offers a zero-waste solution to light up your hair!
Suitable for blond hair or light brown hair tones
Capacity: 70ml – 2,36 fl.oz.
· Zero waste.
· Lemon notes fragrance.
· Recyclable packaging.
· Handmade in France.
Made with a winning trio of rhapontic, organic lemon powder, and camomile infused oil, it revives the radiance of blonde hair, brings out golden highlights, and enhances shine. The star ingredient, organic lemon powder, is also a natural detoxifier, while the floral scent of camomile will leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed! Designed specifically for blonde and fair hair, this shampoo lathers up easily and, like all our other shampoos, is handmade in France.
HOW TO USE
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There's no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It's as simple as that!
Keep it on a self-draining soap dish between uses to ensure it lasts a long time.
Suitable for the whole family. Do not use on children under the age of three.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not ingest and do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- French organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair.
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic. We chose this surfactant to avoid using sulphate surfactants that are harsh on your hair and the environment, as well as those with disappointing cleansing properties.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- Organic lemon powder (citrus limon fruit powder*) is rich in carotenoids and flavonoids. It contains citric acid, which gives it a lightening effect, and is also a natural detoxifier.
- Camomile infused oil (chamomilla recutita flower extract, helianthus annuus seed oil*), made with a sunflower carrier oil, gives radiance and shine to fair hair.
- Rhapontic powder (rheum rhapontica root powder) is an Ayurvedic powder that gives golden tones to the hair. Rheumic acid (a yellow pigment) maintains colour.
To give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- Yellow clay (illite, kaolin) is used to give an attractive yellow colour to the product, helps it to last, and absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
- The camomile scent lets you enjoy a pleasant, fragrant shower. The fragrance is made in France from molecules whose origin is a trade secret.
- Palmitic acid, stearic acid: fatty acids derived from olive oil that help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil): a plant-derived antioxidant that prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It’s contained in sunflower oil. While this ingredient may seem insignificant, it actually plays an important role in the durability of the product.