My Fabulous Storyteller - Lunii
My Fabulous Storyteller
Screen-free and emission-free companion to awaken your kids’ imagination!
With “My Fabulous Storyteller”, children craft their own stories by choosing a hero, an object, a location, and more… Then a fun and engaging adventure begins!
This magical little box offers kids endless possibilities to awaken their imagination, develop their vocabulary, learn languages, discover art, or travel the world…
The inspiration for this innovative Storyteller comes from an essay written by Maelle Chassard, one of the four French founders of Lunii, exploring the reasons why imagination plays a key role in child development.
- A unique “story maker” that helps children craft their own stories
- Screen-free and emission-free: an alternative to tablets and phones
- Retro style audio player with the latest tech
- Available in 8 languages including French, Spanish, German and English
- Soft touch, sturdy and easy to carry companion
- Comes with 48 stories + 12 additional free stories to download from the Luniistore, our digital library
- Capacity to store up to 20 albums of different language at the same time
- Perfect for long trips with an autonomy of over 10 hours of continuous listening
- Jack plug for headphones - Check Octave to connect multiple headphones
- Rechargeable via micro USB
- Compatible with Mac, PC and Linux
- Product dimensions: 6.8 x 18.5 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Ages: 3 to 8 year old
About Maëlle Chassard
"Ma Fabrique à Histoires" was the graduation project of Maëlle, who studied design at Strate school and specialized in innovation and interaction, more particularly in screenless interfaces.
After writing a thesis on imagination, she invented a small blue box with a retro look that tells audio stories to children aged 3 to 8. With the help of simple buttons, the child chooses the hero, the place, the character and the object of the adventure he will listen to. Once the concept was validated, Maëlle joined forces with three friends, Igor, Thomas and Eric, to bring the project to life.