YOUR ICONIC FRENCH PASTRY : Macarons are the iconic French pastry. Make your own beautiful and delicious French macarons and dive into authentic French flavors thanks to our baking mix. Crusty outside and chewy inside, this is how we make macaron in France!
No additives. No preservatives. Only natural ingredients.
French macarons have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix.
- OUH LA LA : Easy to prepare. Make a French meringue with 2 egg whites and 2 spoons of sugar. Add our mix. Food into a nice macaron batter and pipe the macarons. For more description, check the step by step videos on this page.
- ONE MACARON BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF FILLINGS : Did you know that the flavor comes only form the filling and not the shells? Check our ganache recipes and fillings for your home made macarons.
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS – No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to) – Naturally gluten free – Make 20 macarons (40 shells)
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : to bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen.
Ingredients for about 40 shells, so about 20 macarons. 15 min preparation – 20 min baking
- 1 baking mix for Macarons My French Recipe
- Granulated sugar (Included in your mix!)
- 2 egg whites (65g)
- Filling for the shells
Material you will need:
- Silicone spatula.
- Plain pastry tip.
- Pastry bags.
- Or you can find the plain pastry tip, 2 pastry bags, and the Macaron baking mix in our Macaron baking kit.
- Sheet pan coated with parchment paper.
How to use your French macaron baking mix
In a medium bowl, pour the egg whites and a pinch of salt. With an electric beater, beat at medium speed. When the whites begin to foam, add the granulated sugar and increase the speed. When you have a glossy texture (3/4 min), add the baking mix.
With a spatula, take the batter from the bottom to the top, making ribbons until it is smooth.
Preheat your oven to 300 ° F.
Use a big oven plate coated with parchment paper.
Garnish a pastry bag with a plain tip and the macarons batter. Make small, regular dots on your plate.
Let your macarons rest in a dry room during 15 min.
Bake 17 to 20 minutes.
Let it cool down completely before unsticking the macaron shells.
Ingredients: Powdered Sugar, Almond Flour, and Sugar.