Best of France - Travel Guide Lonely Planet (Newest Edition)
Best of France - Travel Guide Lonely Planet (Newest Edition) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Curated by French Wink
Curated by French Wink
French Wink is the largest curation of high-quality French products, carefully picked by two French expatriates eager to share a slice of their culture with their adopted country.
- Free U.S. shipping over $150 with code FREESHIPPING (not valid with other offers)
- Free returns
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Franceis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Embrace the sights and sounds of Paris, sample tangy olives at the weekly market in Provence and explore the vineyards of Champagne - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of France:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Paris, Loire Valley, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Lyon, Provence, Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Bordeaux, the French Alps and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of France is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on France's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a more comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Franceguide.
Looking for a guide to Paris? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris for an in-depth look at all the capital has to offer.
About the Author
Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.