Plant-Based Hair Conditioner
Our conditioner is an amazing treat for your hair!
It will detangle, nourish, and deeply hydrate your hair. Besides, it's a non-greasy product that won't weigh down your hair. On the contrary, it's volumizing and eases the brushing. In addition, it brings softness and shine, leaving your hair healthy and strong!
Indeed this conditioner is made with coconut oil and avocado oil, two amazing oils for the hair. The first one deeply nourishes, smoothes, and silkens the hair fiber while the second one brings shine and health through its hair growing properties. Besides, our conditioner is also enriched in Glycerin, a natural softening agent that moisturizes the hair, and Keratin, a protein particularly rich in cysteine, giving keratin a unique strength and protective quality.
How to use
First, remember it's very concentrated so a small amount is enough!
Two options to use it:
- Once your hair washed and rinsed, wring out the extra water. Then, take a bit of conditioner into the palm of your hand (the amount you need will vary depending on the length of your hair) and work the conditioner toward the ends of your hair. Let the conditioner set for at least 2 minutes (but the more the better!), and rinse out thoroughly.
- For a deep conditioning effect, you can also use it as a hair mask! Apply the mask on your lengths and tips and cover your head with a shower cap. Leave it in place for at least one hour (or more!). If your hair is very dry you can sleep in your hair mask. Then, go along with your regular washing routine.
We have for now three scent options:
- Frangipani Jasmine Fragrance oil
- Organic Ylang-Ylang essential oil
- Unscented, you can either use it like that or add your favorite essential oil in it!
Why not a conditionner bar?
You may ask yourself why did we choose to make solid shampoos and not a solid conditioner? The answer is quite simple actually! We want to manufacture great products for our customers, safe for you and our environment! But today, conditioner bars are all made with BTMS, a conditioning-emulsifier that allows the "bar" format. It's indeed a great product for the hair BUT not recommended for children, highly toxic for marine life (so not greywater safe!), and may lead to eye injuries and skin irritations in case of repeated exposures.
So please, be careful with greenwashing, avoid conditioner bars with BTMS, and take care of you and our environment!
Filtered water, Avocado oil, Coconut oil, Emulsifier (olive-based COSMOS certified), Glycerine, Keratin, Cosgard (natural preservative meeting the Ecocert standards).
4 OZ / 113 G option:
Glass jar total weight 9 OZ / 255 G
Glass jar size 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.25 inch / 6.35 x 6.35 x 5.71 cm
Handcrafted in small batches in California by a French craftswoman specialized in eco-friendly bath products.