YOUR CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM PARIS : The fondant au chocolat is the moistest chocolate cake you can taste. It is one of the most classical French cake, you can order it in every French restaurant. Bring back the French flavor at home with this delicious cake. With a rich flavor of Belgian dark chocolate.
- ET VOILÀ ! Easy to prepare, only add: 3 eggs, 1 stick of butter. No scaling necessary to enjoy your French cake. 5 min prep, 15 min baking. Enjoy this cake warm with French vanilla ice cream on the top. It will be like heaven in your mouth!
- ONE BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF DIFFERENT RECIPES : With this French baking mix you can make a lot of different recipes. Check our website for more recipes (Mint & chocolate cake, orange & chocolate cake, coffee & chocolate bars, Chocolate muffins, French brownie, even mug cake)
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS : No additives or preservatives – No added flavor (because we don’t need to) . All the flavor comes from the high quality French chocolate that we use in our baking mix.
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen. Indulge yourself with real French snacks.
Instructions to bake the chocolate lava cake (French fondant au chocolat)
Ingredients for 6 servings – 5 min preparation – 15 min baking
- 1 baking mix for chocolate lava cake My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (4 oz / 113g)
How to use your chocolate lava cake baking mix
Preheat your oven to 380 ° F.
In a saucepan, melt the butter until it is liquid. On a low heat, pour the baking mix into the pan and mix until the chocolate is completely melted. Out of the fire, add the eggs. Whisk until you obtained a smooth paste. Use a brownie pan and coat it with parchment paper. Pour in the batter.
Bake for 12 min to 15 min. Let it cool down, and bon appétit!